Grape seed extract (GSE) (Vitis Vinnifera) is an extract from grape seeds from red grapes. Grape seeds have a high content of compounds called oligomeric proanthocyanidins— better known as OPCs, which are potent antioxidants. Because of their simple chemical structure, OPCs are readily absorbed into the bloodstream.
Grape seed extract:
- Protects the body from premature aging and disease
- Supports healthy skin
- Promotes cellular health, elasticity, and flexibility
- Improves blood circulation by strengthening capillaries, arteries, and veins
- Reduces risk of cataracts
- Protects against cancer
- Provides cardiovascular support
Grape seed extract is especially beneficial to aging animals, and animals with cataracts, cancer and heart disease.