TriplePet EZ Dog Quad Toothbrush
TriplePet EZ Dog Quad Toothbrush get the job done faster, easier and better. The four flexible and independent heads maintain the proper pressure on all surfaces of the tooth with every stroke. In addition to the standard top bristles, the two side bristles are at the proper 45 degree angle for thorough surface cleaning while the soft outer bristles massage and stimulate your pet's gums. By running the brush over thinner and thicker parts of a finger, you can see the independent brushes in action! It also has a robust tongue cleaner at the bottom of the handle.
- The bristles are in cleaning contact with every exposed part of each tooth, small or large, and in massaging contact with the inner and outer gum lines in a single stroke.
- Fitting snug to all exposed parts of the teeth, top, front and back, it is much easier for you to keep the brush on your pet's teeth even if the animal may move.
- Brushing your pet's teeth is a major step to keeping your pet healthy and happy.
- Brushing wards off bad breath, gum disease and other mouth infections.
- There is a scientifically proven connection between unhealthy gums and heart disease.
- Who doesn't want a healthier pet, to say nothing about lower pet dental and veterinarian bills.
EZDOG pet toothbrushes are the only ones in the market with an added section on top of the handle giving you a better grip, even when wet, while also providing greater protection to your pet's sensitive mouth area. Furthermore, it is the only pet toothbrush based on a brush that is accepted by the American Dental Association.